Technology, telematics and data-driven insight represent the future of supply chain
Designed to help our customers improve their fleet management efficiency and improve asset performance, SeaCube’s telematics offerings provide deep data-driven insight into asset management and tracking, including increased visibility and predictive analytics. We are committed to helping our customers feed the world by investing in state-of-the-art technology.
SeaCube’s commitment to investing in technology and embracing digital transformation is unparalleled.
Telematics Technology Optimizes Performance by offering:
- Real-time tracking and location of container
- Insight into temperature, humidity and airflow inside the container
- Equipment and cargo management
- Improved fleet uptime through analytics and prognostics
- Optimized performance and reduced out of service
- Cost control and financial benefits associated with reduced food spoilage
- Precise and accurate early warning diagnostics
Bundled Technology Solutions Offers Customized Approach:
- SeaCube is the first intermodal equipment lessor to incorporate bundled lease telematics and technology solutions into its fleet.
- The approach provides customers with access to leading-edge technology without the burden of a major capital financial investment.
- SeaCube offers a menu of options that affords customers the flexibility to develop customized solutions as well as select the technology and telematics vendor that fits their needs.
- SeaCube’s relationships with leading technology companies allows it to offer flexible customizable solutions that can be bundled into a daily per diem rate; a low-risk, affordable solution pro-rated over the term of the lease for the SeaCube customer.