- Robert F. Sappio Chief Executive Officer
- Gregory Tuthill Senior Vice President & Chief Commercial Officer
- David F. Doorley Senior Vice President & Chief Financial Officer
- John J. Colabello Vice President, Operations
- Benjamin Thomas Vice President, Treasurer
- Elizabeth Tune Vice President & Controller
- Alex Sawyer Vice President, Financial Planning & Analysis
- Sara Marino General Counsel
- Salvatore Narciso Senior Director of IT
- Kristen Rose McMann Global Human Resources
- Kendrick Ko Vice President, Asia Pacific
- Frank Roovers Vice President, Europe and Middle East
- Gregory Bostwick Vice President, The Americas
- Curt Bourne Vice President, Sales & Trading
Alex Sawyer joined SeaCube as the Head of Financial Planning & Analysis in 2020 and is responsible for the budgeting, short-term and long-range planning, and management reporting functions for the firm. Prior to joining SeaCube, Mr. Sawyer enjoyed a 20+ year career holding various management positions in financial and strategic planning functions, in the financial services and information technology industries. Most recently, he served as the Business Unit CFO for the Corporate Center functions at Gartner. He holds a BA in Economics from Miami University and an MBA in Finance from the Kelley School of Business at Indiana University.
Kristen Rose McMann joined the company in February 2021 as Global Human Resources. Kristen has over 15 years of experience in HR, working for fortune 500 companies in fashion, electronics, banking, and beauty. She has experience in areas of HR including benefits, payroll, training/development, compensation, and recruitment. Kristen holds an MBA majoring in nonprofit law and business, along with two certifications in Professional Human Resources (PHR) and Society Human Resource Management (SHRM-CP).
Mr. Bourne joined SeaCube in 2021 bringing over 20 years of industry experience with sales and leasing in North America. Prior to joining SeaCube, he led the container sales and leasing group at ConGlobal Industries. With previous experience in negotiating rates with leasing companies and shipping lines for depot services across U.S. locations. Mr. Bourne has a Bachelor’s degree in Civil Engineering from Texas Tech University and a Master’s degree in Business Administration from Texas Christian University.